Thursday, September 30, 2010

Moving Forward

If you haven't noticed, I have been very motivated and focused on weight loss. Along with all the hard work in the Gym and transforming my relationship with food, I have successfully used the power of Visualization in attaining my current goals. Now that I have lost the bulk of my excess weight, its time to concentrate on maintaining the good habits I have developed and move forward to the next level; that of re-shaping my body through strength training and core exercises.

My BMI currently measures 30.4; a far cry from the 45.3 in 2007. Measure your BMI. Although I feel incredible and very fit, I still qualify as "overweight" in the BMI categories. I have not been on the scale since September 16. I don't plan on weighing myself till October 16. I want to concentrate less on weight loss and more on strength training and core exercises. Over the next 4 or 5 days, I will develop a workout plan and schedule that will take me through the end of the year. The goal will be a 25 pound weight loss along with building upper body strength and overall muscle tone. I am very excited to move into this stage of Re-Engineering my life.

3 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC, Tony.
    I am proud of your success so far, and it sounds like you've got a great plan for moving forward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Tony! how are you feeling now?

    ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS

    I have been a vegetarian for many years now (won't say, may give away my age!), it is a good choice!

    ReplyDelete