Monday, August 22, 2011

Committment

Ok, I said it before, I suck at Blogging. I have so much to share and just have such a hard time efficiently putting it into words. I have maintained my commitment to myself in my ongoing transformation of my lifestyle regarding diet and exercise, but have not  been faithful in my goal to inspire others by continuing to share my story. Therefore.....I am going to give it another whirl; Take some pressure off myself and post events along the way that will keep you apprised of milestones and share some good things along the way.

Since my last post, my weight loss has slowed as I have concentrated on strength training and traded body fat for muscle mass. I continue to do 30 to 45 min of Cardio 4-5 times a week. I have changed my strength training program a few times to keep me honest and not get bored. I also feel a need to maintain some type of blog, in order to keep me committed to my goals and accountable to my followers who want to transform their lives in hopes that they will be inspired to take on the challenge themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment