Friday, August 6, 2010

My Very First Blog Post Ever!!

Today, I decided to stop being intimidated and dive right in and start Blogging. I read countless Healthy Living and Food Blogs and have many Twitter friends who inspire me as I change the processes, decisions, behaviors in the way I live my life. In Posts to come, I will share with you my lifelong battle with Obesity and dieting and how, when and why I decided to Re-Engineer my Life. I will also share recipes of tasty dishes I have created or modified from my flesh eating days.

Please be patient with me as I am a "Virgin" Blogger. I have spent months wanting to share my journey but didn't know how and where to start. If I can inspire one person, I will consider my Blog a success.

Please don't be shy about giving me suggestions on how I can improve anything about my Blog.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog, and welcome!

    Can't wait to see what you'll be posting!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tony to the Blog world.
    I look forward to reading about your journey. Kind wishes froma fellow veggie living in the West of Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Engineering has been one of the most exciting fields to enter for several decades now. Perhaps more than any other industry, field or time in history, during this time in computer hardware engineering there has been more advancement and evolution than ever before or anywhere else.


    Brian | Ceramic Engineering

    ReplyDelete